20070522

Here is gone.

Stress. Stress. STRESS.
WHY?
I've been neglecting my studies.
I'm doing very badly for all modules, I reckon.
I'm not helping myself, obviously.
It's raining projects, AGAIN.
God damn it, and the Mid-sems are here again. 2 weeks from today.
And wth. I'm still in my own world and don't even know what is going on.
Why? Time, it's passing too quickly.
I barely caught a glimpse of May and wth, today's alr the what?
22May. Thanks, huh.
Work's taking up all the spare time, I barely even have time for myself.
Talk about my studies? Forget it.
It's all about the kids, kids, kids. : (
But if I do not work, I'll be in serious trouble.
Whatever, I'm still cash-strapped.
BUT, I'M ALREADY SO TIRED.
SO LETHARGIC. And my eye bags are getting bigger and saggier every morning.
Poopy-puffy-fishy-saggy eyes.
Grumble, grumble, grumble.
For crying out loud........
HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Desprately seeking for redemption.
And a clearer mind.
It's cluttered.
Any takers?
Anyw. Darling, are you really moving on? (:
Gosh, my heart still skips a beat. .....
OH MY GOD.
Dear car, please run over me later.
Or dear stray bullet, please shoot me down.
Or dear kid, running with a scissor, I don't effing care how dangerous you are.
STAB ME.
Ok, just kidding..
I digress.

Band, school, kids = Jolene's life.
SAD.

Life's a big bad bastard, don't you agree, sweets.
What happens next....?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home